Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Orange is the new black


Random packing note...after finishing the first cycle of clothes I stuffed into my backpack, I realized that of the 5 short sleeve shirts I packed, I somehow managed to bring not 1, not 2, but 3 freaking orange shirts. This is in addition to the orange rain coat & orange hat I packed. Hell, even my damn ear plugs are orange. I'm thinking of picking up an orange banana hammock for the beach...preferably neon. And don't worry I'll post that picture for you if and when I do track down that speedo.
Maybe you guys can start wearing some orange bracelets (e.g the yellow "live strong" lance Armstrong) to bring awareness to my cause j/k...which I really don't have at this point besides simply wanting to travel the world. Something tells me that won't rally up to much simpathy or followers for that matter. I will contemplate a more socially conscious cause on my next 15 hour + bus ride. Surely I can come up with something good with that amount of time :)
BTW, would someone please kick the Cubs in the ass for me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice work on the blog... Orange is still better than pink! It also has the nice added feature of making you easy to identify as a western tourist (a feature that all muslims appreciate).

May 30, 2007 at 8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home